Date:Wednesday 14 June
Time:5.30pm for prompt 6.00pm
Venue:The Field Centre, Tiltups End, Bath Road, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire GL6 0QE
Cost:Free to all members
Please Note:Refreshments (tea / coffee / biscuits) will be provided. Parking is available on site.
A visit to The Field Centre has been arranged. The visit will explore the design, use of materials and workmanship of the buildings and also touch on the organisation’s work.
The centre acts as a hub for collaborative research into Rudolf Steiner’s spiritual scientific methods, in particular through the lenses of Human Development, Biodynamics and Consciousness Studies.
The aim of the centre is to develop a collaborative research culture sourced in the practices, vision and values of Ruskin Mill Trust.
Through its research the centre supports the enhancement of operations within the Ruskin Mill Colleges in the field of arts and crafts-based therapeutic education and fosters dialogue and partnerships with external academic and practitioner communities.
The core activities of the centre are to:
- Avail and initiate the development of collaborative action research
- Develop appropriate adult education research methodologies
- Support and develop Masters education and mentoring
- Collaborate with national and international partners
- Document, publish and disseminate research results
- Initiate, facilitate and host conferences and events
- Engage in collaboration with the local community