Great Oldbury Primary School, Stonehouse
Construction of 1.5 form entry Primary School, with a 2 form entry core.
The project comprises the design and construction of a 1.5 FE Primary School with 2FE core including all external areas, Sports Pitch, MUGA , hardstanding’s and infrastructure works.
- The building envelope was formed by a mixture of materials, render, brick and metal cladding. Through coloured render formed the main linea body with blue engineering bricks connecting to the ground.A Standing seam roof construction.
- The works were constructed in accordance with the standard Gloucestershire County Council specification, inc within the S106 document.The scope of work also includes all relevant statutory approvals.
- We completed the construction of the Sports Pitch early in the programme of works to ensure that it was ready for use by the school on completion of the Project.
- We utiliised our long standing and local supply chain to resource this Project.
- The Project was completed safely, to a high quality, on programme and within Budget.