The event opens at 8 am for a networking breakfast and the AGM will convene at 8:30 am. The Officers of the Club will report on activities of the past year and plans for the year ahead. After the reports, the current Committee members will be required to retire from the Committee. We will then proceed to elect the new Committee.
Nominations to sit on the Committee are now open. The Committee meets on the first Friday of every month from 8-10am (we endeavour to finish earlier where possible). To find out more about committee membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-committee members should be able to leave by 9:15 am.
- Breakfast is provided – please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Parking is available on site – £2 per day (card only).
- Membership of CE Glos runs from 1 May – 30 April and you must have a valid membership for the year 2019/20 in order to attend the AGM. To join or renew, please click here.
- Attendance is limited to one representative of each member organisation (as this aligns with voting rights and will make proceedings easier to administer), save where those attending have been nominated to sit on the Committee (please email email@example.com if that is the case).
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Already a CE member? Log In!
Most events are cheaper or even free to members, log in to see members tickets!