Student membership is entry to membership for those who are studying full-time or part-time but are not employed by an organisation.
We strongly encourage students from all construction disciplines including Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Law and many more.
It is a great starting point for anyone starting out in their construction career, and it will provide you with a number of benefits;
- Resources: As a member you will have access to the online resource’s hub, that will support you with your studies and to keep you at the forefront of I distraught developments.
- Events: Membership will provide you will free or discounted access to all Constructing Excellence events being held. These range from site visits and tours, to networking breakfasts and podcasts. These events are an excellence to opportunity for students to meet with industry professionals to build strong working relationships and opportunities for potential career pathways and progression.
- G4C: Generation 4 Change is a fantastic, unrivalled community to connect with like-minded, passionate young people across the built environment industry, which is extremely diverse and offers great opportunities for those committed to working hard and succeeding in their field. For more information please see; https://www.g4c.org.uk/about/
If you are studying full-time or part-time without employment, you can apply for free student membership.
Note: Not too sure what the agreement is with students who are studying and employed? Is this a small annual fee or full fee?
How to join as a Student Member?
All you have to do to join as a student member is follow these steps:
- Sign up on our members portal using your student email address.
- Submit your application.
- Once submitted, your application will be reviewed with 72 hours.